February 12, 2011

I Love to Dance!


Happy Saturday Everyone and thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are all doing well. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with plenty of sunshine hopefully. Little bit on the cooler side though but I don't mind as long as I can see the sunJust perfect for a trip to the flea market.
The card I like to show you today is made using a LOTV stamp. I'm in love with this cute ballerina.  Isn't she the cutest. It's my first time with these cute stamps but I'm already fallen for them I think.


She was colored with Copics and I added Stickles on her little anntena and on the floor. For even more glitz I dusted the image all around with super fine glitter from MS. The Border die I've used is from Magnolia and the circle die is a Nellie Snellen MultiFrame. The branch die is a Marianne Creatables. Flowers gems and pins are from my stash. The charm is from SCACD. The grossgrain ribbon is from my stash and the light pink grid mesh ribbon I found at Susanne's store: Embellishments.de.


Here you c an see all the glitter I've added!




The inside is finished to complement the outside.



Hope to see you tomorrow when a new LHO Challenge starts!

Have a great Saturday!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the image and the card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris, die Karte ist sooooooo zauberhaft, diese frühlingshaften Farben sind einfach ein Traum.

    Liebe Grüße
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again!:)
    Thank you so much for your lovely and kind mail!:) I've looking around, in your blog, and find sooo much nice inspiration here!!
    I' now one of your followers:))

    Such a beautiful card, and the image is just adorable♥. I love LOTV stamps, and I've almost..all of them, hihi.
    "See" you tomorrow Iris!:)
    Wish you a lovely evening1
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Iris, this is so sweet. I must get some of the LOTV stamps soon. I just love them. Beautiful card and every element of it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! I love your colouring and all the details!

    xoxo
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iris, this is so stunning girl!! LOVE your coloring as always on this sweet image!! Your shimmer and sparkle looks wonderful!! Beautiful card my friend!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)