January 3, 2011

New Belles 'n Whistles Challenge - Snowflakes



Hello and welcome to the first Belles 'n Whistles Challenge for 2011! This time it's my lovely DT sister Kathy who's hosting the challenge. And she decided she wants to see Snowflakes on your cards! And this is my DT card for the challenge:

Snowball Snowbaby was colored again using my re-discovered Pencils and OMS. DP is from Bo Bunny and the large Flower from Petaloo. Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. The large snowflake I found at a dollar store. I got them in October already but never used them before. Swirl die is from Marianne Design. I 'm  in love with these dies! If you are in the states you can get them HERE


I also added Stickles Star Dust for some bling. The light blue outlining/shadowing was done with Distress Inks 'Tumbled Glass'



I am also entering my card into the following challenges: 7 Kids College Fund Challenge - Anything Goes and Angel Creative Updates Challenge - Anything Snows 

For all BnW challenge details and how to enter click HERE! I hope to see you there soon playing with us! Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is so beautiful! I love all the detail. You coloring is amazing! I need to rediscover my pencils, too. I definately need practice on my haloing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its so beautiful hunni, just love everything about it :o)
    Happy new year!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING my dear!! :) I so love your gorgeous colors and your big snowflake hiding behind her is stunning!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris your card is just gorgeous!!! I love your coloring and you do a brilliant job with the pencils too!!! WOW I think about trying them out every once in ahile and then forget! LOL
    Love the colors and all your beautiful details! That big snowflake is so pretty!
    Happy New Year and have a lovely week!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Iris! whoa! This is absolutely STUNNING! I am in love with these colors and your creation is just .. BREATHTAKING! I love that big snowflake behind your beautifully coloured Snowbaby! Everything is GORGEOUS!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!!! Love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Angel Creative Updates Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh Iris, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! The papers, the layout, and your AMAZING coloring and shading! Simply BEAUTIFUL.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)