January 7, 2011

More CAS Cards

Hello everyone, Happy Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful first week of the new year so far! Even if Christmas is over and we are in the new year already I like to show you some CAS Christmas cards I made. They don't have any stamped images on, just dry embossing, ribbon, some glitter and a sentiment. I made three styles and created several of each.




All embossing was done using Cuttlebug embossing folders and the sentiments are digital sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs for Whmisy from the Season's Greetings Collection.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend and thanks for dropping in today!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! These cards are absolutely STUNNING, Iris! Love the simplicity.

    Hugs

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris, die Karten sehen total schön und edel aus - mir gefällt die rote breite Schleife auch supergut.

    Liebe Grüße
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alle Karten sehen wunderschön aus!
    Sie sind schlicht, aber sehr edel.
    Ich liebe das Embossing immer noch und die Karte mit der grünen Schleife gefällt mir ja am besten ;O).

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag,

    liebe Grüße,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris die sind wunderschön geworden. Ich mag diesen Stil momentan auch super gerne.
    LG
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's absolutely gorgeous!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for visitng my blog and entering my blog candy.

    I hope you will return often...

    big hugs for you...Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. hallo iris,

    die karten sind echt klasse geworden, schlicht aber total edel...gefällt mir zur zeit auch recht gut.

    liebe grüße
    Sandy

    p.s. db hat mir die grüße ausgerichtet...danke....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)