July 17, 2010

Sassy! - Kenny K 1st Challenge



Happy Saturday everyone! This will be a very short posting. We still got company here at our house but I wanted to get this card posted. I finished it already Monday and had no chance yet posting it. And as I made it to enter the 1st Kenny K challenge it's about time now to get it up here!  :-)

I used this super cute image 'Troublemaker' from Kenny K Designs for my card. I colored her using my Copics and as the challenge is 'Pastells' I used all softer colors for my card.


The DP is 'Gosamer' from Memory Box. The large Flower is handmade using EK Success punches and the sentiment stamp is from TGF. The other embellies I used include ribbon, paper roses and chandelier crystals from Michaels, Stickles, rhinestone brad and a MS border punch. Here are some more close ups:






And I also made a matching box again:







Thanks for visiting me today and have a fabulous summery weekend!

Hugs & luv,

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Iris! I love the image and the soft colours xxMarley

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation Iris. You went to a lot of effort with this. I so love your work, really I do. Love the pastel shades and all the detail, those flowers are magnificent and your colouring superb. Love Troublemaker, haven't coloured her in myself. Thanks for joining our challenge at KKKGC. We look forward to regular visits from you. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Iris eine tolle Karte wieder einmal so schöne Farben und traumhaft coloriert. Ich freue mich jedes mal auf deine neuen Kärtchen. Hast du eine Tutorial für dein Kärtchen-Box ?
    Ich wünsche dir noch ein tolles Wochenende.

    Liebe Grüsse
    Melanie-Jane

    PS: Falls du Zeit hast, schau doch mal bei mir vorbei, ich habe ein Candy im Gange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is truly stunning Iris, I love how the soft colors you've used for coloring which is fantastic, and the papers and border punches, and your fabulous flower arrangement with the bow is outstanding. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at KKKG, good luck and hope to see you again.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Iris,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow hun this is just incredible the detail on this is just brilliant,your coulouring hun wel wow certainly awesome,love love that image,too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iris this card is simply stunning! Your colouring is amazing and the detail superb! Thanks so much for joining us at Kenny K this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iris
    Your card is stunning and I love the matching box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your cards are just stunning! This is gorgeous, he colour pallette is exceptional and you have coloured the fab image in perfectly. I'm in awe!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallöchen Iris

    Boah...die Karte ist hammermäßig schön geworden...die Farben und Deine Coloration sind ein Traum...einfach MEGASCHÖÖÖN :0)))

    Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag ;0)

    Liebe Grüße
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Iris,
    die Karte ist wunderschön geworden.
    LG Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, Iris! Fabulous colouring.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo liebe Iris,
    Deine Coloration ist wieder mal HAMMER und natürlich ist auch der Rest Deiner Karte wundervoll geworden.

    Alles Liebe
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow this is simply stuning the coulrs are briliant and the box is just perfection,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)