May 14, 2010

New Elisabeth Bell Digi Stamp Release & DT Call winners


Hello everyone!!!!! Yes it's true another beautiful Elisabeth Bell digi stamp will be released tonight at 6 pm Arizona time. Yahooo! :-) This will be 9 pm Eastern and for you folks in Europe it will be 3 am Saturday morning! So you definitely don't want to miss this. The Belles 'n Whistles DT was given the opportunity to work with that wonderful digi already and we are presenting it tonight at release time to you. So make sure to check out Elisabeth's blog and the Belles 'n Whistles DT blogs (see sidebar) for some excitement!!!! 

I can tell you that much.... it was soooo much fun coloring and I know you are going to love it! :-) Sorry that's about all I can say for now ;-).........see you all tonight!!!!!!  I hope I aroused your curiosity a bit .....

And today is also the day to reveal the winners of our Belles 'n Whistles DT call.....who will it be????
You still have to wait a little bit longer and keep checking our Belles 'n Whistles blog. The winners will be posted there today....but during the day HAWAIIAN TIME....LOL! So keep checking....I can tell ya so much it is soooooo hard to choose from all these fantabulous entries!!!!!!


 Love and hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hello Iris, thanks for the news and yes you have arouse the curiosity. Will check it out. Take care, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)