April 23, 2010

I won Elise's yummy Candy! :-)


Hi Everyone!  I've no card to show today but I wanted to share my joy with you! Because I was the lucky one who won Elise's YUMMY candy! YAY! Huuuge thanks again Elise!!!!!!! *hugs* :-D
And I also have a picture for you of all the awesome stuff I won ;-)  Here it is:



Isn't that just fantastic? Oh I can't wait to start creating with it. Though it has to wait a little longer because we decided yesterday to paint our house and pool deck. So it will be a busy weekend again *LOL*  
I hope you all are having a great weekend and can enjoy your activities!!! The weather here is supposed to be GREAT with temps in the upper 80's! Woohoo!

Big hugs and thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Na, da sag ich doch "Herzlichen Glückwunsch" zu diesem tollen Gewinn!
    Ich wünsche Dir viel Spaß mit diesen schönen Sachen und bin gespannt, was Du wieder tolles daraus kreierst.

    Ein "schönes" Wochenende wünsche ich Dir ;O),

    liebe Grüße,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you deserve the win! Isn't Elise the sweetest gal eva?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo!! I'm happy for you Iris! You deserve it sweetie xxx Can't wait to see you using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome Iris! I'm so happy that you like it! Yayyy!

    Sounds like the weather will be perfect for painting! :) I know it will turn out great!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, enjoy your prize. Always nice to win some more stash and a stamp to boot! Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)