March 1, 2010

MMSC #42 - Birthday Wishes!


 

Happy Tuesday all! My card today is my entry for Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #42. I used Cupcake from the most recent Belles 'n Whistles collection called Sweet Things! I colored her with Copics and added some highlights with Spica Glitter Pens and a white Gel Pen. My papers are from Basic Grey's collection Origin and the cardstock used is Bazzill. The sentiment is a digi-set from The Cutting Cafe.
For decorating I used rhinestones and rhinestone/half-pearl swirls, ribbon and a Martha Stewart Deep Etch Punch.
  
  


  


  


  


  


  
 
Copics used:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20, R000
Hat & Pants: Y00, Y02, Y06, Y08 / YR61, YR65
Blouse: YG11, YG13. YG 17, YG67
       E30, E31, E33, E35, E39
Hair: E13, E17, E18, E19
Cat: W00, W2, W4
Shadow: N1, N3, N5, N7
Airbrush: YR21

 
Thanks for taking the time and visiting my blog today! :-)

Love & Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. gorjus card hun love all those pearls hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Iris. This image is so sweet, love the colours you have used for her. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris, This sweet Birthday Card warms my heart :) The glowing details and the gems are wonderful for our sketch. The well tied bow and sentiment finishes this splendid creation perfectly. thanks for playing this week, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Iris, the colours are fabulous and I love those rhinestones. Adorable image.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iris, what a darling image, loving the cupcake and the kitty peaking out. Colors you used are so pretty and springlike. Papers and lace background is a great take on the chalenge. Thanks for sharing your card with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww Iris - you have done it again - this is toatlly adorable! I love the images you use and the colours - the colours are fabulous! Gorgeous bling and finished off beautifully with your gorgeous bow and Sentiment! I am loving this Iris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW..that is gorgeous... well done using the sketch and your coloring on the image is ***AMAZING***!!!!!Oh I just wanted to let you know to mark your calendar for March 5th because that is when the Midnight Madness will be doing a huge giveaway. It will be a blog candy style with comment entries only. No card making on this one, but I really do not want our regular players to miss out on the opportunity to win. You will not be sorry you entered. As always, thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges with us. We really love checking out all our entries work each week.

    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Iris. Gorgeous colouring of the sweet image and love the papers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)