February 8, 2010

New ROP / BNW Challenge Starting Today - Colors!

Edited to add on Monday Feb.8th at 9:00 AM EST: 
*** Due to a little mix up with the challenge dates the winner of the last challenge will be announced on Wednesday! Sorry and thanks for understanding! The new challenge will be posted during the course of the day! ***

Hello and a wonderful Monday to everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend! For my card today I used one of the older Belles 'n Whistles images but oh so cute Lil' Miss Poppy. Isn't she just adorable? And for a change I pulled out my distress inks and colored her instead of using my Copics. Today is also the start of a new challenge over at our combined challenge blog Roses on Paper and Belles 'n Whistles. Sweet Susan is our host this time and she's challenging us with a fabulous color challenge: Pink - Brown - Vanilla. And these are the colors I used for my Lil Miss Poppy card. Otherwise I kept the card pretty simple. Used 2 Martha Stewart punches, ribbon and rhinestones & half-pearls.

 

  

  

  

 

I hope to see you over at our challenge blog and joining in our fabulous color challenge!
And as always Summer has chosen a fantastic price for you to win. 
You have time to enter until Sunday February 21st.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Wunderschön is die Karte geworden! Das Mädel is total süß!
    lg
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!! really love the soft colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so precious Iris!! Such stunning coloring and details as always girl!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning my friend! Just love it! Kramis - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWEE Iris, this is just gorgeous! I love that cutie, and your coloring... Mmm, just beautiful!
    Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow deine Werke sehen immer klasse aus!! Total schön! Desshalb hab ich da auch was für dich auf meinem Blog. Klick doch schnell mal vorbei! =)
    lg Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)