December 10, 2009

Jingle All The Way - BnW DT




Happy Thursday Folks! My card today shows the super cute Belles 'n Whistles stamp 'Jingle Bells' which you can get here. For my layout I used this weeks sketch at Sketch Saturday and I'm also entering this card for the ongoing challenge there. My papers are all DCWV (CS & DP) and I colored my image using Copics. I kept the inside pretty plain just added a few stickers and a sentiment rub-on. Ok and because I still have to do a few more Christmas cards I'm off to my crafting table again coloring some images......

And don't forget it is still time to enter my candy. Click HERE to enter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo zusammen und einen schoenen Donnerstag! Meine heutige Karte zeigt den super suessen Belles 'n Whistles Stempel 'Jingle Bells'. Fuer mein LO habe ich den Sketch von der laufenden challenge bei Sketch Saturday verwendet. Dies ist auch mein Beitrag zu der Challenge. Meine Papiere sind diesmal alle von DCWV (CS & DP) und coloriert habe ich mit Copics. Die Innenseite der Karte habe ich einfach gehalten, habe nur Sticker und einen Spruch rub-on angebracht. So und weil ich immer noch ein paar Weihnachtskarten zu machen habe bin ich schon wieder weg um noch ein paar Motive zu colorieren..........

Uebrigens, es ist immer noch Zeit bei meinem Candy mitzumachen. HIER geht's zum Candy.











Card Recipe
highlighted products can be found at

Roses on Paper and Belles 'n Whistles


Stamps/Stempel: Image: Belles 'n Whistles 'Jingle Bell', Sentiment outside: Martha Stewart
Colored with/Coloriert mit: Copics on Curious Iridescent Cryogen White Paper
Ink/Tinte: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper/Papier: CS & DP: DCWV
Other/Sonstiges: Ribbon/Band, Spica Glitter Pens, Dew Drops,
Prima Flowers, Stickles, Martha Stewart Punches, Flower Soft,
Sewn with the machine/genaeht mit Maschine, Sticker, Rub-on

Thanks for stopping by at my blog today!

Danke das ihr meinen Blog heute besucht habt!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Hallo Iris!

    Wieder so ein gelungenes Werk. Dieser Stempel ist aber auch wieder zu süß.

    Wenn du magst, kannst du dir bei mir einen Award abholen.

    LG, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Iris!!
    This is just adorable!! I love all your details and the colors are so pretty together!! Such a sweet image!! Hope all is well and your enjoying your holiday season!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris - loving it. Sorry for not being able to leave comments for some time - but I guess we all are very busy this time of the year. Kram and have a wonderful weekend! Anki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful love the sweet image and the papers and detail are fab. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful I love the cute little boy and how the reindeer looks at him. Beautiful papers and wonderful finishing touches.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so eine wunderschöne Karte, das motiv ist so schnuckelig süß, klasse gemacht
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow,ist die Karte süüüüßßßßß!
    Das Motiv ist soooo super süß und wunderschön!
    Die Karte ist wieder so wunderschön gestalltet,ebend wieder ein absoluter Traum! ;-)

    LG Manu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)