July 26, 2009

Only 2 More Images To Reveal!!!






Hi everyone and a Happy Sunday! Hope you all are having a great weekend and are enjoying Summertime! It's so steaming hot here right know but I have to say I do LOVE it. I really enjoy the Florida Summer! Even if we are having a TS almost every afternoon, after it passes the sun is shining again and the heat is back on.... YAY! ;-)





No card to show today but I want to make you aware that we have our last 2 puzzles (images) to reveal over at the Belles 'n Whistles blog during the next 4 days!
Only 2 more chances for winning one of the cutes stamps on the block!
VERY soon to be released right here!!!!!

So make sure you don't miss your chance and visit the Belles 'n Whistles blog
frequently, starting today! You'll also get some news regarding the big release
everyday in Summers Tid-bit's (only on the blog)!

And as a little treat, Summer added the 4 already revealed stamps
to the Belles 'n Whistles store so we can admire them somemore... all in one place :-)))

To remind you, our 17th Roses on Paper Challenge is starting tomorrow
with a very hearty theme! Don't miss it!!! ;-)


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)