April 21, 2009

ROP Challenge 10






Up for a fun color challenge? So than hopp on over to our Roses on Paper Challenge Blog!
This time it is our very talented Susan who came up with this color Challenge!
The colors are
Aqua
, Peach & Butter

Don't forget, this must be using a
Magnolia, Alota, Sarah Kay, Rachelle Anne Miller or stamp from the Greeting Farm!
The winner of this Challenge will be chosen randomly on
Monday, May 4...you have until May 3rd to enter!

Make sure to check out all the other DT members great cards for inspiration!

For my card I used Cross Stitch Tilda from Magnolia which I got from Summer's store and colored her with my copics. The DP I used is from Basic Grey -Marakech, also available at Roses on Paper and the CS is from DCWV and Bazill. Buttons, charm, brads and ribbon is from my stash and the text tag is a digital stamp from the Cutting Cafe. Flowers are Prima Flowers.



















Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Eine traumhafte Karte - tolle Farbkombination und sehr schön und liebevoll dekoriert.
    Gefällt mir sehr gut :o)

    Liebe Grüße aus Köln
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow die ist megaschööön geworden...tolle Farben...superschöne Gestaltung und die Coloration ist ein Traum...

    Liebe Grüße Nicolchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)