January 20, 2009

Wow - can't believe I got another 2 Awards :-)

From Sally I got this award. Thank you so much Sally I'm honored that you gave it to me!
This time I pass it on to Nicolchen!




----------------------------------------

I received another another award from my dear friend Anki.
Thanks so much Anki I'm delighted.
There are the following rules to this award:

1. You need to name 5 things you are addicted to.
2. Put the award on your blog and link to the person who gave it to you.
3.Nominate 5 bloggers and leave a comment on their blog.


Ok here it comes...my five addictions ;-)

1. My family
2. My doggie
3. Card making / crafting
4. Strolling thru craft shops
5. Coffee



Instead of 5 people I give this award to all my dear followers!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving me some love! It's greatly appreciated and just made my day! :-)